The Motocoat Black is a slight reminiscence of the motorcycle jacket. The style is completely reduced. But without sacrificing the highest quality.
The fine merino loden is woven in the oldest cloth weaving mill in Germany with over 350 years of experience and specially prepared for Ben Weide. This gives the parts a special water and windbreaker function. The new titanium zippers are hand-polished and very resilient.
All motocoats are available in a limited edition, i.e. there are only 30 pieces of this motocoat in different sizes.
- Cut: short coat with stand-up collar
- two zipped pockets on both sides of the front part
- a back slit
- two inner piped pockets
- Sleeves: slit with four hand-dyed buttons each (real Tagua corozo)
- Sleeve seam: integrated concealed zip
- Outer fabric: Loden made of 50% merino wool 50% angora
- Body lining: 48% PES from recycled PET bottles and 52% viscose
- Lining trimmed with red decorative piping
- Care: machine washable at 30 ° C, wool detergent, max. 400 revolutions
- Production: woven in Germany / sewn in Europe