The Cotton Suiddy is a mixture of a jacket and hoodie, the pleasant wearing comfort comes from the cooling, airy cotton. The summer fabric is woven and specially prepared in one of the oldest weaving mills in Germany with over 200 years of experience.
The surrounding dark zippers have a load limit of up to 12 kg. The EcoElite equipment provides protection in the rain.
In the sleeve seams there are tears to e.g. to be able to move around easily on the bike and to have additional air supply.
- Cut: jacket with hood
- Slim Fit - runs narrow
- a groin breast pocket front part
- two retractable flap pockets front part | two inner piped pockets
- Sleeves: slit with four kissing buttons each
- two back vents
- Buttons: Real corozo (Tagua hand-dyed)
- Outer fabric: 96% cotton 4% elastane
- Body lining: viscose mix set off with red decorative piping
- Care: machine washable at 30 ° C with high quality wool detergent
- Max. 400 spin revolutions
- Production: woven in Germany | sewn in Europe | designed in Berlin
LIMITED EDITION: 42 handcrafted pieces